Usefulness, Using Things, Needing Things...
Usefulness and Kindness - A few comments about
their relationship to each other
- html / PDF
In the following outlines, the concepts will be grouped according to the the
New Testament Greek words they come from, for it is a convenient way
to "categorize" them. However, if you prefer, you can ignore
the Greek part and focus only on what is written in English!
- All 6 of the following articles in PDF format - PDF
A focus on being
USEFUL / USELESS
- Make Yourself "Useful"!
- Being "Useless" - the wrong way &
the right way!
- Restricting One's "Use" of Things -
when they hinder our expression of love and kindness to others
- Things Which Are "Useful" or
"Useless" - as far as their spiritual value is concerned
A focus on having
"things that can be USED"
(wealthy vs. needy)
- Being Wealthy - having plenty of things to "Use"
html / PDF
(PDF includes article mentioned at bottom of web page.)
- Having Needs - not having things which
you need to "Use"
html / PDF (PDF does NOT include articles mentioned at bottom of web page.)
Dennis Hinks © 2004